[KI-LC] Consideration of using polls on Kantara's social media channels

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Tue Sep 8 12:35:03 UTC 2020

Colin;

I agree with Eve. Given the leanings of our members and community, I
would suggest that this might generate some pushback. I don't have a
problem with it personally, but would only use it for 'light duty'
purposes.

Have a better than average day,
John

"The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their
minds to be good or evil.” ― Hannah Arendt
<https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/12806.Hannah_Arendt>, The Life of
the Mind <https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/122534>

On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 at 06:13, Colin Wallis Kantara <
colin at kantarainitiative.org> wrote:

> Greetings LC WG Chairs
>
> Marketing and Staff have been mulling over the notion of making more use
> of yes/no or similar polls on Social media.
>
> Do you support the idea or not?
>
> If you do, does your WG have a question in mind?
>
> All views welcome soonest.
>
> Kind regards

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.