[KI-LC] Consideration of using polls on Kantara's social media channels

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Tue Sep 8 11:39:58 UTC 2020

If what you mean is literally something like a poll conducted on Twitter itself, they’re not scientific, so the purpose would presumably be entertainment or the usual other social purposes. The challenge is that results are unpredictable (skewable by fans or foes, or without a suitable sample size if you can’t attract enough attention).

Eve Maler (sent from my iPad) | cell +1 425 345 6756