[KI-LC] [External]Re: Jeremy Grant's availability to speak to Kantara about the Foster Bill -

bella at kantarainitiative.org bella at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Oct 29 14:29:51 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I can confirm this has been locked in for Wednesday November 11th, please let me know if you did not receive the meeting invitation. This will be held on GTM1.

Best regards,

Isabella

Isabella Mendoza
Kantara Initiative, Inc.
Membership Administrator

 <https://kantarainitiative.org/>

 <https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1889513/1769625/> Receive Kantara News & Updates

 <https://kantarainitiative.org/about/10th-anniversary/> Kantara Initiative,  <https://edufoundation.kantarainitiative.org/> Kantara Educational Foundation &  <https://kantarainitiative.eu/> Kantara Europe