[KI-LC] Response Requested: Annual General Meeting

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Oct 29 14:00:19 UTC 2020

OK, so do we send to the calendar invite to the whole membership too? That
way it is in their calendars.

But to do that we need to write to them first.. a heads up... yes?
Actually we have 3 or 4 things we need to give them a heads up on.

If we do send the calendar invite to all members, what this email serves to
do for the LC is to block out this date and time, until the calendar invite
arrives to the Members, LC and Directors lists (might run into spam filters
so it might be split invites).