[KI-LC] Response Requested: Annual General Meeting

bella at kantarainitiative.org bella at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Oct 29 13:51:11 UTC 2020

Dear Kantara Initiative Leadership Council Work Group Chairs,

Thank you to those who have responded, I will set up the calendar invitation for Monday, November 30th at 2:00pm EST.

Thank you,

Isabella

Isabella Mendoza
Kantara Initiative, Inc.
Membership Administrator

 <https://kantarainitiative.org/>

 <https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1889513/1769625/> Receive Kantara News & Updates

 <https://kantarainitiative.org/about/10th-anniversary/> Kantara Initiative,  <https://edufoundation.kantarainitiative.org/> Kantara Educational Foundation &  <https://kantarainitiative.eu/> Kantara Europe