[KI-LC] A Heads Up on LC Elections

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 03:52:19 UTC 2020

Thanks for the heads up Isabella.
Once the period opens, I would like to self-nominate for Chair.

To all LC participants- I have found that being on LC has created
incredible career opportunities- I hope you have the same experience.
Please step up to leadership positions - *you* are the reason Kantara
continues to be a leading light in these domains.

If the time is right for you to lead here, don't be dissuaded by incumbents
- you are welcome to advance and we will support you.

Andrew.

Thanks
Andrew.