[KI-LC] [External]Re: Jeremy Grant's availability to speak to Kantara about the Foster Bill -

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Oct 28 21:49:55 UTC 2020

Thanks Jim

OK, so Jeremy has got back to me.

Friday Nov 6th is more problematic as he will be driving at that time, with
all the attendant connection challenges.

So we have settled on Wednesday November 11th 1pm Eastern for 'Overview of
the Foster Bill with Jeremy Grant, Better Identity Coalition'.

I've Cc'd Bella to lock in a GTM.. both seem to be available.

If Bella can create the invite and send it to this list, plus
jeremy.grant at venable.com, then I will leave it to you Chairs to forward to
your Groups or specific folks in those Groups that would be interested as
you see fit.  T

Thanks
Colin