[KI-LC] Kantara Members Across the World (map)

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Oct 22 20:15:15 UTC 2020

My point about Staff costs was primarily towards Ken's desire to add
personal data. When we do that, we have to deal with SARs, DDRs, opt in/opt
out ongoing.. even if the resource can be found to cover the front-load,
there are ongoing costs related to personal data, as well as the dynamics
that might take place that change the current info architecture (not for
discussion here).

Regardless, this feedback has been really helpful and we will take these
away for further consideration. Much appreciated.