[KI-LC] Kantara Members Across the World (map)

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:56:04 UTC 2020

Colin,

I think that it is a good idea.

That being said, the Consent factor will need to be worked into the
logistics of putting a member on the map to ensure privacy is respected.  I
think that it would also be nice to have contact information (i.e., email
address) along with the name.

Understanding that it is a demo of the final interactive map, the map does
need some work.  I don’t know what is involved in overlaying the
information on Google Maps.

My two cents,
Ken

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com