[KI-LC] IIW Comp pass/es offer from ID Pro to selected members (Kantara in this case)

Salvatore DAgostino sal at idmachines.com
Fri Oct 16 21:26:20 UTC 2020

Here!

From: LC <lc-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> On Behalf Of Colin Wallis Kantara
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 4:40 PM
To: Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>
Subject: [KI-LC] IIW Comp pass/es offer from ID Pro to selected members
(Kantara in this case)

Folks

As ID Pro members, we have been offered a very limited time offer to Kantara
members in good standing for 1-2 comp passes to IIW next week.

I am a day late getting this out, so they may have gone already.

But if not here's an opportunity - either for you/your org or for someone in
your group that deserves rewarding, and would get great value from attending.

First in first served.. by return please...if the passes are still available..