[KI-LC] IIW Comp pass/es offer from ID Pro to selected members (Kantara in this case)

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Oct 16 20:40:28 UTC 2020

Folks

As ID Pro members, we have been offered a very limited time offer to
Kantara members in good standing for 1-2 comp passes to IIW next week.

I am a day late getting this out, so they may have gone already.
But if not here's an opportunity - either for you/your org or for someone
in your group that deserves rewarding, and would get great value from
attending.

First in first served.. by return please...if the passes are still
available..