[KI-LC] Results: eballot Passed Successfully

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Oct 2 19:15:03 UTC 2020

Indeed. Thank you all who approved this!

>From Staff, first up, Kantara IT (Armin & co) are set to build the DG.. it
may be in the weekend or Monday. Not quite sure of the timing because this
is the first WG/DG build for our new IT folks from Uruguay. So Armin is
initiating them on this one, hence the 3 or them have to find a
mutually convenient time. That could be the weekend but more likely Monday.

John: they might be in touch to ask questions or once the wiki page is
created, ask you to add text etc etc, OK?