[KI-LC] Status of the Exemplary Contributor Award

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sun Nov 29 19:03:33 UTC 2020

Folks
With 24 hours to go before the AGM, this is the current status.
I have received a total of 5 awards over the past few days.
They are Richard Wilsher from the IAWG, Oscar Santolalla from the ISI-WG,
Catherine Schulten from the HIAWG and Noreen Whysel and Tom Jones from the
FIRE WG, all signed by Chairs and Vice Chairs.
We expect to have the signed badges loaded to the website tonight.
We are still missing supporting text for Oscar and Tom, but I have provided
a sentence or two of filler text until Tom's comes from Sal and Oscar's
comes from Andrew.
A special thanks to Jim Kragh, Jim Pasquale and Ken Dagg... particularly
Ken who got IAWG's nomination in in time as to avoid the extra cost of
staff time, but also to Jim and Jim for putting in the effort over the
weekend to help make it happen when they realised the tricky situation
staff had been put in..

Just FYI also, we have received 2 nominations for Directors at Large, which
is pleasing to see.

Kind regards