[KI-LC] AGM Slide deck (in development)

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 00:05:01 UTC 2020

Colin,

Your slides:

I have a concern that you have 7 slides to deliver in 10 minutes.  It’s
going to be what I used to call “foil flap”. I suggest removing slide 8 and
changing the others as follows in order to let them flow. You’ll really
have to manage your time ... you have a lot to say.

Slide 4: changed the order so that you can cover the slide in under 1
minute.

Slide 6 (Organizational Structure). I didn’t think that LC reported to the
Board.

Slide 7: added classes of approval. I think this allows slide 8 to be
removed.

Slide 9: higher expenses to revenue could raise questions. Do we want them?
Do we remove the $ amounts?

IAWG Slide: I’ve added a slide for IAWG.

My two cents,
Ken