[KI-LC] AGM Slide deck (in development)

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Nov 24 21:44:42 UTC 2020

Folks

The AGM is next Monday, with Thanksgiving in between.
Realistically we have at best, 2 working days spread over that time.
I have started the deck.. still very drafty..comments welcome but only if
accompanied by a change. changes ASAP please.. Sunday is too late for such
suggestions so Friday latest please.
LC Leads might wish to have a slide that Andrew/y'all talk to..
I ask that each Chair adds a slide and sends to me by Sunday night.

Thanking you all in advance.

Kind regards