[KI-LC] New Kantara award for participant contributions

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Nov 24 21:12:20 UTC 2020

Thanks Ken
The window is closing very very quickly with most of the next 3 days out of
action work-wise to get these designs done.
So as it stands at this moment, Richard Wilsher will be the only
contributor receiving a certificate for his work in the IAWG.
If the other WG Chairs respond inside 20 minutes, I can try to include
others.