[KI-LC] New Kantara award for participant contributions

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Mon Nov 16 20:23:33 UTC 2020

Abstaining Re PImDL since the Group is too new.

Thanks,
JW
On Nov 16, 2020, 14:45 -0500, Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com>, wrote:
> The Leadership Council is in the process of creating and granting a new recognition "Award for Exemplary Contributions in the field of trustworthy use of Identity and Personal Data."
> We are asking you, in your roles as the leadership teams of each WG/DG, to identify one member in your workgroup who, over the past year, made significant contributions both inside the workgroup and outside workgroup; maintains enthusiasm in the Kantara spirit.
>
> The awards will be announced at the November 30 AGM.
> There is a very tight deadline to make this happen; we ask you to respond by nominating a single person in your group by November 20th, no later.
> --
> Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
> In Turn Information Management Consulting
> o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
> 5043 Del Monte Ave,, Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
> AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
> Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.