[KI-LC] ? Kantara LC Leads call

John Wunderlich john at wunderlich.ca
Mon Nov 2 17:52:30 UTC 2020

No need here either

Thanks,
JW
On Nov 2, 2020, 12:14 -0500, Colin Wallis Kantara <colin at kantarainitiative.org>, wrote:
> I don't think I have anything to bring to your attention, except to ask that the LC Chairs cascade down to their Groups or to individuals in their Groups, the calendar invitation already sent to the LC regarding Jeremy Grant speaking to us on the Foster Bill on Wednesday Nov 11th 1pm Eastern.
>
> Thanks
>

> > On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 5:00 PM Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Do we need to.meet today?--
> > > Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP
> > > In Turn Information Management Consulting
> > > o  +1 650.209.7542 m +1 250.888.9474
> > > 5043 Del Monte Ave,, Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
> > > AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
> > > https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
> > > Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security

intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee
you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the
strictly prohibited.