[KI-LC] Circling the wagons around Custech 2020 (Online) in October

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue May 19 13:32:39 UTC 2020

Hi LC

Just a brief update on this.

So while I don't recall specific responses from this list, we have the
current folks interested;

digi.me, Folio.id, One.Thing.Less, Seadot, Wedacon and a US federal agency
that is expected to have joined by this time.

So we have a baseline to work from.

Next month I will use Director's Corner and Keeping up with the Kantarians
to solicit the wider membership.

Please express your interest *now*, if your organization wishes to
participate.

Kind regards
Colin