[KI-LC] Updates to the Kantara Board of Directors for May 2020

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:46:52 UTC 2020

 All,

As you know, I am tasked with providing the Kantara Board with an update on
the activities of Working and Discussion Groups at each meeting of the
Board.

The next meeting of the Board of Directors is Thursday May 21st. I’d really
appreciate if you could update the LC Blog by *close of business next
Tuesday (May 19th)* with what you have been doing in your Group or Sub
Group since your last report. Previous entries can be found on the blog.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC

To post your update you will first need to *Login* (upper right corner).

Once your logged in, click the *three dots* to the right of the blue
*Create* button and a Create Menu will appear. Click the *Blog Post* button
to highlight it and then click the *Create* Button located at the lower
right corner.

After you entered your update, click the *Publish* button located at the
bottom right of your screen.

If you have any questions please let me know by return email. If you would
like to send me your update I’d be happy to enter it on your behalf.

Thanks,
Ken
LC BoD Liaison