[KI-LC] [BoD] Inviting your thoughts re a return of the Kantara summer webinar Series

Julian Ranger Julian at jranger.com
Tue May 12 13:04:33 UTC 2020

Thumbs up

From: Directors <directors-bounces at kantarainitiative.org> On Behalf Of Colin Wallis Kantara
Sent: 12 May 2020 13:56
To: Kantara Board of Directors <directors at kantarainitiative.org>; Kantara Leadership Council <lc at kantarainitiative.org>
Cc: Kantara Staff list <staff at kantarainitiative.org>
Subject: [BoD] Inviting your thoughts re a return of the Kantara summer webinar Series

Greetings Directors and LC

Virtual's marketing folks and I have been mulling over the notion of doing another summer webinar series along the lines that we did in 2018.  Those can be seen in the Resources drop down menu on the website<https://kantarainitiative.org/>.

The idea would be to focus around a theme that brings together the work being done in working groups as well as Director & Organization level member participants with a story to tell with their own products and services informed by the Kantara work.

We might run one webinar/workshop each fortnight during June, July and August 2020.

We would record/video it for promotion in the months following.

To do this would mean committed buy-in from pretty much everyone receiving this.

What do you think? thumbs up or thumbs down?

Kind regards
Colin
(PS:It would also help as a rehearsal for our plan to run a 2 -3 hour online workshop as part of Custech 2020 in October<https://www.kuppingercole.com/events/custech2020>)

Kind regards