[KI-LC] Inviting your thoughts re a return of the Kantara summer webinar Series

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue May 12 12:55:58 UTC 2020

Greetings Directors and LC

Virtual's marketing folks and I have been mulling over the notion of doing
another summer webinar series along the lines that we did in 2018.  Those
can be seen in the *Resources* drop down menu on the website
<https://kantarainitiative.org/>.

The idea would be to focus around a theme that brings together the work
being done in working groups as well as Director & Organization level
member participants with a story to tell with their own products and
services informed by the Kantara work.

We might run one webinar/workshop each fortnight during June, July and
August 2020.

We would record/video it for promotion in the months following.

To do this would mean committed buy-in from pretty much everyone receiving
this.

What do you think? thumbs up or thumbs down?

Kind regards
Colin
(PS:It would also help as a rehearsal for our plan to run a 2 -3 hour
online workshop as part of Custech 2020 in October
<https://www.kuppingercole.com/events/custech2020>)

Kind regards