[KI-LC] Circling the wagons around Custech 2020 (Online) in October

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu May 7 18:00:01 UTC 2020

Folks

With the demise of EIC 2020 in Munich, I have been talking with Kuppingers
about Custech, Online Oct 20-22...

https://www.kuppingercole.com/events/custech2020

You'll see that the theme works for Kantara's scope, and the notion on the
table is that we could lift our EIC 2020 pre-conference workshop that we
were going to hold, shorten it slightly, and move it to Custech.

It was not fully baked for EIC 2020, but we had planned a mixture of
single presentations of WG work and panels of member WG participants
discussing topics of the day and how Kantara workplays into them.

We are looking at a late afternoon CEST kind of time, which will be
sociable for the US and  Europe timezones.

We would run it for around 2 - 2.5 hours, with a 5 minute break each hour.

Starting this convo here at the LC for Chairs to consider first, and then
bringing in member participants a little later this month.

So, first up, what do you think? Would you showcase something/participate?

Executive Director
Cell or Signal: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraNews @KantaraColin Blog
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Director%27s+Corner>
or sign up to receive news <https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1889513/1769625/>
Delivering 3rd party Assurance for NIST SP 800-63-3 Level 2
<https://kantarainitiative.org/kantara-initiative-first-to-market-with-nist-sp-800-63-3-third-party-assessment-approval-and-trust-mark/>
Kantara Initiative
<https://kantarainitiative.org/about/10th-anniversary/>, Kantara
Educational