[KI-LC] Shaping the form of the Kantara mDL WG

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Mar 24 11:48:09 UTC 2020

Hello everyone

I do hope that each and every one of you is safe and hunkered down. Stay
that way!

As previously advised, STA's mDL White Paper has been posted on its website
<https://www.securetechalliance.org/publications-the-mobile-drivers-license-mdl-and-ecosystem/>
.

Kantara is referenced significantly in this work and thank you Christopher,
David, Ken (wearing hats in addition to your Kantara hat in some cases) for
your contributions.

I encourage you to use this home-bound opportunity to read it. It should
serve to help us specify the pieces of work we want to focus on, reflecting
the 'coalition of the willing' on this list and the wider community, and
the needs of industry/ecosystem gaps to be filled.

Can I also use this opportunity to remind you that we are looking for at
least one more proposer for an mDL WG out of the membership.

Kind regards
Colin
PS: Kantara is attracting lots of enquiries right now, so expect to see a
number of announcements in the next couple of months.
Executive Director
Cell or Signal: +44 (0)7490 266 778
@KantaraNews @KantaraColin Blog
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/GI/Director%27s+Corner>
or sign up to receive news <https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1889513/1769625/>
Delivering 3rd party Assurance for NIST SP 800-63-3 Level 2
<https://kantarainitiative.org/kantara-initiative-first-to-market-with-nist-sp-800-63-3-third-party-assessment-approval-and-trust-mark/>
Kantara Initiative
<https://kantarainitiative.org/about/10th-anniversary/>, Kantara
Educational