[KI-LC] GTM slow at peak times.

Eve Maler eve at xmlgrrl.com
Wed Mar 18 15:24:45 UTC 2020

A tip I learned yesterday from a colleague yesterday is to try visiting
app.gotomeeting.com in a browser to force using the web interface, and
putting the number code into the dialog box there. All the functionality
should be available, and it might work even when the desktop app hangs.

*Eve Maler*Cell or Signal +1 425.345.6756 | Skype: xmlgrrl | Twitter:
@xmlgrrl