[KI-LC] Update to the Board of Directors

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:26:51 UTC 2020

Thanks for the reminder Ken.

All: IDEMIA has joined the board - it would be great if each WG/DG can post
a short update on accomplishments and plans to give Matt Thompson (and the
rest of the board) a good snapshot of what we do.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com