[KI-LC] Update to the Board of Directors

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 17:20:02 UTC 2020

All,

I am tasked with providing the Kantara Board with an update on the
activities of Working and Discussion Groups at each Board Meeting.

The next meeting is Thursday March 19th. I’d really appreciate if you could
update the LC Blog by *close of business next Tuesday* with what you have
been doing in your Group during the first quarter of 2020.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=LC

To post your update you will first need to *Login* (upper right corner).

Once your logged in, click the *three dots* to the right of the blue
*Create* button and a Create Menu will appear. Click the *Blog Post* button
to highlight it and then click the *Create* Button located at the lower
right corner.

After you entered your update, click the *Publish* button located at the
bottom right of your screen.

If you have any questions please let me know by return email. If you would
like to send me your update I’d be happy to enter it on your behalf.

Thanks,
Ken
LC BoD Liaison

613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com