[KI-LC] LC Review of Draft Report; Expect an eballot by EOW

Thomas Sullivan sullivant3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 20:03:31 UTC 2020

All,

I have no trouble with Ken Dagg's suggestions to modify some of the
language so it could include applicability to the global healthcare sector.
 However, I think it's important to document the provenance so as to
demonstrate this "product" has a long history of vetting with subsequent
improvements in several key, special interest forums.

 I can work on this and present some draft edits to our group meeting
(HIAWG) coming up in two days on Thursday at our regular meeting (March 5,
2020 at 2:00 PM ET)

Any counterpoints?

Tom Sullivan, MD

On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 1:24 PM <bella at kantarainitiative.org> wrote:

> Dear Leadership Council,
>

> Further to last week’s non-quorate LC call, the LC Chair asked Staff to
> take the following action:
>

> In accordance with Section 7.6 of the Operating Procedures, please find
> attached this Group-Approved draft Report from the HIA-WG attached.
>

> It was approved by a quorate call of the HIA-WG on Thursday, February 20,
> 2020. *Please take a brief moment to review and REPLY ALL by return with
> any edits, comments or queries. *
>

> You will receive a request to vote on this for approval/non-approval to
> proceed to publication as a Kantara Report via an eballot by the end of
> this week. Thanks, all!
>

> Sincerely,
>
> The Kantara Staff
>
> *Isabella Mendoza*