[KI-LC] LC Call on Wednesday

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:11:11 UTC 2020

As a reminder.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC

To post your update you will first need to *Login* (upper right corner).

Once your logged in, click the *three dots* to the right of the blue
*Create* button and a Create Menu will appear. Click the *Blog Post* button
to highlight it and then click the *Create* Button located at the lower
right corner.

After you entered your update, click the *Publish* button located at the
bottom right of your screen.

If you have any questions please let me know by return email. If you would
like to send me your update I’d be happy to enter it on your behalf.

Ken