[KI-LC] LC Call on Wednesday

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:57:55 UTC 2020

Thanks Colin

on 2) I had forgotten that bit about the identiverse offer - I'm not
assuming it is anything specific, just that it is happening.
on 3) a reminder to all Chairs - please use LC and the LC Blog as the
coordination point and communications point for your group activities - LC
has a limited approval role and a much broader communications role - so if
your group is working towards external promotion, publications or liaisons,
PLEASE send an update to the LC Blog (via Ken's regular reminder email).
The simple reason: that's the regular channel into the Board of Directors -
who are ultimately allocating resources to the Groups - if they don't know
about it, they cannot support it.

thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com