[KI-LC] LC Call on Wednesday

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Jun 17 10:29:32 UTC 2020

Folks

I just have a few things I would like you to bear in mind..

1) Summer Webinar Series: Thanks to IAWG, HIAWG, FIRE, ISI and UMA for
volunteering to showcase their work in what will likely be a a 30 minute,
45 minute or 60 minute length webinar of your choosing, on a day/time
of your choosing in July through early August.  WGs could combine and
collaborate around one webinar of course. Please land on a day/date and
length.

2) Identiverse has offered a session to us w/c July 20th - a networking or
community-driven event e.g. a virtual happy hour, quiz show, a round table
for announcements, etc.  From another thread about his own Identiverse
session, I think Andrew has assumed this would be a Kantara Showcase. It
can be of course (in which case, is it instead of or in addition to the
webinars?), but equally we could craft it towards the suggestions offered
by Identiverse. Your thoughts?

3) I'm aware that the FIRE WG is looking to facilitate Liaisons (with DIF
and OIDF I think) so I think the LC might like to be across the intentions
there. Perhaps Sal or Mary or Jim K could give the LC a heads up?

Thanks all

Kind regards
Colin
(PS:  Great to see the BIT Report published!!).