[KI-LC] LC Call on Wednesday

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:27:42 UTC 2020

Actually, I have an overlapping meeting too.

Any burning issues that we need to discuss? If not, let's cancel this month.

If not, please update your WG status update (send to Ken Dagg if you can't
direct-update the LC Blog in the wiki) - there's a Kantara board meeting
this week and a strategy workshop - WG status updates are important to
ensure that your priorities are heard and the board knows that they must
support specific activities.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com