[KI-LC] Results: LC eballot Passed Successfully!

bella at kantarainitiative.org bella at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jun 16 13:21:05 UTC 2020

Hi Ken,

Yes, we took into consideration the comments made on the LC eballot page. The BIT Report Version 1.0 is now published on the links below:

HTML:
https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/Blinding-Identity-Taxonomy-Report-Version-1.0.html

PDF:
https://docs.kantarainitiative.org/Blinding-Identity-Taxonomy-Report-Version-1.0.pdf

Thank you,

Isabella

Isabella Mendoza
Kantara Initiative, Inc.
Membership Administrator

 <https://kantarainitiative.org/>

 <https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1889513/1769625/> Receive Kantara News & Updates

 <https://kantarainitiative.org/about/10th-anniversary/> Kantara Initiative,  <https://edufoundation.kantarainitiative.org/> Kantara Educational Foundation &  <https://kantarainitiative.eu/> Kantara Europe