[KI-LC] Further on Webinars.. Put up your hand (or not) by Monday.

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Jun 11 20:02:18 UTC 2020

..and I have just heard back from Identiverse Virtual about the thing they
wanted to work with us on w/c July 20th.

They were testing our interest in doing a networking or community-driven
event.

Options like a virtual happy hour, quiz show, a round table for
announcements, etc.

What do you think? What's your choice of those or suggest similar?

Thanks