[KI-LC] Further on Webinars.. Put up your hand (or not) by Monday.

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Jun 11 16:04:32 UTC 2020

Folks

This is where my head is on this..

I want to showcase work from the WGs and I want to showcase members and
their adoption of the requisite Kantara work in those WGs.

I would like 3 or 4 from working groups - ISI, FIRE, UMA, IAWG/HIAWG
together or separately.

Chairs, put up your hands to commit your group and lead/delegate the lead
to prepare those.  If you don't wish to, that's fine too. Just make
that clear. If I don't get a response by next Monday, I'll assume your WG
won't participate, and those that are participating will be called out in
the community newsletter to go out next week.

Additionally, I think we have 2 specific ones: Healthcare and the Assurance
Trust Framework program.

Ruth will lead the Assurance Trust Framework one.

I don't yet have an owner for Healthcare, but I do recognise it runs
across all WGs really and it will need co-ordination to have each
interested WG have their 'podium time' in this slot.

I am looking at those 2 weeks after July 4th spread throughout July as a
target time slot. Identiverse seems to want us to do something w/c July
20th, so it seems reasonable to converge around this time period for a
surge.

How does it sit with you all?