[KI-LC] Summer Webinar Series.. showcase work from FIRE, HIA, IA, ISI and UMA?

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Jun 2 16:56:06 UTC 2020

Folks

I have mentioned this before - the notion of doing what we did in 2018
again..
...a summer webinar series.  We did 2 or 3 then. We might do similar or
more this time.

My early thinking was to twin FIRE, HIA and IA in one hour session, and ISI
and UMA in another one.

In a third webinar I was thinking of having Meeco present its paper on the
EU data strategy which looks thoughtful.

And maybe a 4th, covering the 4 member solutions out there already for
COVID - digi.me, Folio.id, Identos and MIT.

I wanted to test the water on this with y'all because obviously it will
take some committed time from you individually and key players in your WGs.

Can you get back to me soonest but in any event by Friday with your
thoughts and thumbs up or down on the general idea.

Thanks