[KI-LC] Results: LC eballot Passed Successfully

bella at kantarainitiative.org bella at kantarainitiative.org
Thu Feb 6 16:53:30 UTC 2020

Dear Kantara Initiative Work Group Chairs,

Thank you to all of those who voted in the LC eballot to approve the SAML
V2.0 Deployment Profile for Federation Interoperability as a Kantara
Initiative Candidate Recommendation to move to an All Member Ballot.

I am emailing you to announce that the eballot has passed with success
<https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/LC/LC+eBallot+to+approve+t
he+SAML+V2.0+Deployment+Profile+for+Federation+Interoperability+as+a+Kantara
+Initiative+Candidate+Recommendation>  and is now ready to move for an All
Member Ballot. The AMB will be ready to send out next week. We appreciate
your dedication to Kantara Initiative, Inc!

Sincerely,

The Kantara Staff

 <https://kantarainitiative.org/>

 <https://signup.e2ma.net/signup/1889513/1769625/> Receive Kantara News &