[KI-LC] Fwd: Collaboration

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Sun Dec 20 18:21:43 UTC 2020

Folks

Please respond by return.

Heads up that ToIP has approached regarding collaboration in particular
around Healthcare.

Please bear in mind that ToIP and OIX have announced a collaboration at
Trust Framework level also... if I heard it right, OIX doing the Governance
for ToIP's Trust Framework. Some screen shots linked into my Drive here if
you can view them:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/14DqHY_C_2QePkLOzbQqj9_ENbfvhoWK4

I think it is possible to play complementary roles if we want to and WG
participants and officers have the time to, because Staff are pretty maxed
out prioritizing near term revenue opportunities associated with the
Assurance Program and Trust Framework.

What I want to know from you and your active WG participants, is if you are
interested in operating this liaison.

That Mastercard is a member of both Kantara and ToIP may be a helpful
lever. I can explore that as my contribution.

This Layer 3 thing that Drummond refers to... not for the first time in
this industry.... is the analogy to a transportation model and is being
promoted by ToIP. Apparently we (and Trust Frameworks) are applicable to
Layer 3. See 9 minutes in on this video for some sense of this..

https://zoom.us/rec/play/dMgYoTws1ILiKTTDFDqRU_-5CqD213dUNl5wKJL3C3HGT9kYOJ-BxYlD2znmaSFEbYq_lD1r2oSkxuvo.XxnaBpzvUSBXuUZ7?continueMode=true&_x_zm_rtaid=1DFEqn7DSk2jlqzitI5zPQ.1608486699063.ec60f2413954742314ee33620be6919c&_x_zm_rhtaid=475

Looking forward to hearing from you - by-return please.

Thanks
Colin