[KI-LC] Elastos.. have you heard of them?

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Wed Dec 9 16:06:37 UTC 2020

I ask because they sent a membership enquiry..

" We are a non-profit blockchain platform led by the Elastos Foundation.
We have built several tools for DIDs and share similar goals of data
ownership, see our video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaJ5Pguxd4M.
We are currently run by a DAO with over a million USD in funding through a
public transparent on-chain proposal process, perhaps we can discuss
joining and finding ways to collaborate on things".

We'll happily take their money, of course!
But what would we collaborate on and in which working group?

Kind regards