[KI-LC] Fwd: Invitation: FIC WG Kick Offs August 10, 12

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Mon Aug 3 10:38:04 UTC 2020

FYI..
Heads up for this coming down the pipe.
I have mentioned to Gail that going forward, Kantara may play a more
critical role in mDL than she indicates on these slides..(so my sense is
Kantara could be involved in all 3 WGs - Privacy, Security and Operations -
but it's early days..
Let's see who shows up next week and more importantly on the weeks that
follow, because then we will have a sense of ecosystem support.
All and any thoughts and comments most welcome so I can throw them into the
mix at the kick off next week.