[KI-LC] Help needed on preso on 'Stds for Privacy and Identity in the COVID-19 era'

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Apr 24 09:01:20 UTC 2020

Thanks Sal.
Well that's the crux of it. Do people trust Govt enough to consent to
surveillance. Less than spectacular download volumes for contact tracing
apps so far, indicates some consumer resistance.
There's  no one size fits all, but the user volunteered data would seem to
play an important role.
So it's all the standards we  have or are developing today, and all the
same concerns around security risks etc to be managed...