[KI-LC] Help needed on preso on 'Stds for Privacy and Identity in the COVID-19 era'

Salvatore DAgostino sal at idmachines.com
Thu Apr 23 18:11:52 UTC 2020

Aren’t we talking about surveillance.

Sure there’s identity and it’s workflows, and this follows along what I would guess Colin and Julian were discussing about, “nothing without me”.

Isn’t this really about surveillance where people are ok with it, where they might actually provide informed consent before being under surveillance.

Identity, privacy, security done right are required.  At Kantara we do identity right (or something like that) and are looking to develop standards, best practice, assessment and certifications so its more widely the case than it is today.

Not sure exactly how that plays into a title, more about the way at it..

Best,

Sal