[KI-LC] Help needed on preso on 'Stds for Privacy and Identity in the COVID-19 era'

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:27:53 UTC 2020

perhaps something around ID Proofing and Authenticators standards to thwart
fraud actors?

Stories in the news about scammers stealing stimulus funds from
individuals. IRS put up a site to claim money but only ask for name/SSN and
maybe one other public piece of information. With a Federated
authentication or strong authenticator, this would not be possible.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com