[KI-LC] Fwd: [WG-FIRE] Submission to the ONC

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Tue Apr 14 21:58:21 UTC 2020

Greetings LC

Given your meeting tomorrow, giving you this heads up from Tom Jones, who
is active in both the FIRE and HIA WGs.

I think what he is trying to say is that he is seeking FIRE and HIA WG
approval to prepare these attached ONC comments into a Report template and
submit it to the LC for approval to publish as a Report... at least that's
my interpretation..

Kind regards
Colin