[KI-LC] [BoD] Women in Identity's Inclusion Project - call for sponsors

Robin Wilton wilton at isoc.org
Mon Apr 6 13:42:22 UTC 2020

Hi Colin,

I can run this past my colleagues in the  Internet Society Foundation (which has taken over from what used to be the “Community Grants” and then the “Beyond The Net” programmes). They have tended to make  grants of no more  than $30k for  projects  of typically 2 years’ duration.

Thinking of pro bono  alternative routes to the same deliverables, have they approached IDPro???