[KI-LC] Fwd: New video content channel

Colin Wallis Kantara colin at kantarainitiative.org
Fri Apr 3 14:32:41 UTC 2020

FYI for weekend viewing..

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Matt Stanley <matt.stanley at thinkdigitalpartners.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 11:41 PM
Subject: New video content channel
To: Colin Wallis Kantara <colin at kantarainitiative.org>

Hi Colin,

I hope that you are well.

I just wanted to let you know that we have now begun to put some interviews
onto our ‘*Think Digital Partners, YouTube Channel’*. Please visit it and
subscribe. There are a couple up already and more to come in the next few
days. I am happy for you to share a link to the channel with your
colleagues and for them to subscribe too but I don’t want it shared on
social media until next week when we properly launch it.

Here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbDZ8dTQksdltRLfxYPE9Gw

Thanks

Matt

*Matt Stanley*

Director

Think Digital Partners LTD

https://twitter.com/thinkdigicon

T. 07879 627327

E. matt.stanley at thinkdigitalpartners.com

[image: signature_1281588635]

THINK Digital Partners is a limited company registered in England No
10193371 at 16 Blackfriars Street, Manchester, M3 5BQ.

VAT registration number GB 242 4032 50.

This email, together with any attachments, (the document) is for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any other distribution, use or
reproduction of the document without the sender's prior consent is
unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in
error please notify the sender, by email or by telephone immediately and
remove the message from your computer without making any copies