[KI-LC] Fwd: Just announced: FDX and Kantara Initiative collaborate on open banking consent receipt framework

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 19:00:54 UTC 2019

Big news! Kantara has entered into an agreement with FDX to promote the use
of the Kantara Consent Receipt spec, and to implement into their
OpenBanking API. Read on!

So - now we will have a pool of very interesting adopters - financial
institutions who connect via FDX. We don't have rights to directly contact
or market to FDX members, however, Colin will be informing FDX about all
the different things Kantara does - so we should all get a good profile
uplift.

andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com