[KI-LC] LC call Wednesday September 18

Pete Palmer petep2302 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 17:50:33 UTC 2019

I would also like to add HIAWG Charter Status to the agenda if that's ok.  Should only take about 2 minutes.
Thanks,
Pete 612-598-4444

    On Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 12:39:22 PM CDT, Andrew Hughes <andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi folks - we should have an LC call this week.
I'm on another call until 9:30 pacific time (30 minutes into the LC time slot) - and can join then.
Jim P. are you OK to start the meeting at 9:00 Pacific and I'll jump on when I'm free? Or should we aim for 9:30?

Andrew Hughes CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-hughes-682058a
Digital Identity | International Standards | Information Security