[KI-LC] Fwd: IAF 1050 Glossary and Overview - for LC approval

Andrew Hughes andrewhughes3000 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 03:08:41 UTC 2019

Hi Leadership Council - please review the attached documents from IAWG.

I'd like to raise a motion to approve them at our October 16 meeting.
Please ask questions and post comments to the LC list.

Thanks
andrew.

*Andrew Hughes *CISM CISSP

o  +1 650.209.7542
m +1 250.888.9474
5043 Del Monte Ave., Victoria, BC V8Y 1W9
AndrewHughes3000 at gmail.com