[KI-LC] Report to the Board for November

Ken Dagg kendaggtbs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 22:11:24 UTC 2019

All,

The November meeting of Kantara’s Board of Directors is on the 21st.

Please take a few minutes to update the LC Blog on the activities of your
Group by end of day next Monday (November 18th). If you have plans for new
work please include a short description as well. I’ll use your input to
construct the report to the Board.

As I’ve mentioned before, this report forms the basis of Board members
knowing what your Group is doing and what it has accomplished. It also
reminds them why they continue to support zero cost participation in our
various Groups. The Board reconfirmed during a recent meeting that they
really value the report as they keep them apprised of what is happening in
the Groups. They especially appreciate the report that identify Group
achievements as it enables them to promote those accomplishments within
their organizations.

The blog can be found here
https://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=
LC&src=sidebar

After logging in you can create a new entry by clicking 'Create' at the top
of this page; Choose ‘Blog Post' to get an editing screen; the New
Blog Post name should use a pattern like "Foo WG Update"; Put the
update text in the body using simple formatting; and click 'Save' to post
it.

If you want to send me your report I will be happy to enter it on your
behalf.

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,
Ken
613-825-2091 kendaggtbs at gmail.com